Saturday, September 3, 2011

We Are Stronger Than We Think

I just read my friend's child birth experience on her blog...she went all natural and it was a really hard experience.  It reminded me that trials are temporary.  At least most of them are.  As soon as the baby was out, the pain was gone. Temporary.

My trial with Skylar...temporary.

I don't think I've posted this before but I asked a few friends of mine what they learned from hard trials they've gone through where health of a loved one was concerned.

This was one of my friends' response.

1) I am not in control of lifes journey but I am in control of the following: how I react to it, what I choose to do with it, and how much I learn from it.
2) I am always capable of more then I give my self credit for in each moment that fear seems to dominate me
3) There is no replacement in life for family and true friends.

Hello...#2.  Whoa.  AMAZING.

That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment