Friday, June 29, 2012

Skylar's New Blankie



Thank you to Primary Children's Hospital in Utah for this gorgeous new blankie for Skylar.  When Skylar ended up in the hospital & needed surgery when we were in Utah last July, the hospital lost our blanket that we left with her.  Needless to say, I was pretty upset about it but I didn't really complain too much.  I was stunned when  a couple weeks later, I got a letter in the mail from their quality department offering to buy me a new blanket to replace the one that was lost.  I was floored that they would go above and beyond to correct the situation.  I don't know why I waited this long to get one and I feel kind of bad that I did.  We have a ton of blankets but Skylar has never had a special blankie of her own that I got especially for her.  So here it is.  Needless to say, I'm thoroughly impressed with Primary Childrens Hospital.  What a wonderful organization who truly cares about their patients!

I got this blanket at this etsy shop.


This is the blanket that was lost

No comments:

Post a Comment