Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Momentous Day!



















This lil' bad boy got some use yesterday for the first time!  Blakeley went pee pee in the potty!!!

She is obsessed with her little potty & she always says, "I gotta go poo poo!" and she takes her diaper off.  The first time she did this I was SO excited until I realized she cried wolf and just wanted to play with the potty.  She's done that about 30 times now and never once has she actually gone potty in it...until yesterday! 

In January, "Mission: Potty Training" begins! 

I'm going to be brave and use a method that supposedly trains kids in three days.  You put plastic down all over the house, you are with them constantly and keep them naked.  Anytime they start going, you race them to the potty.  Sounds like it would work well!  My friend swears by it & said it worked in three days and that kid has had nearly no accidents vs. her other kids who have taken years to conquer potty accidents.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment