Sunday, August 8, 2010

Welcome to the World Little Ones

Recently, two of my friends had babies!  Having a baby is such an exciting time and so incredibly special.  I'm so happy for them! 

Congratulations Kevin & Emily Packard on baby #2! 

Donovan Elias was born July 28, 2010 at 8:46 pm
7 lbs. 2 oz.  20 inches

How precious!

We know the Packards from Tampa...we were neighbors and in the same ward and we used to hang out quite a bit. Kevin plays the guitar and sings and his band, Checkpoint Charlie is really cool.  He also works in the music industry.  Emily sings opera and is working on her Masters degree.  She is super talented!  She also has a really cool maiden name...Money!  They left Tampa before we did and moved to Indiana.  They also have a daughter, Josie who is almost 2.

Congratulations Russ & Becca Robinson on baby #2!

Zeke Russell Robinson was born on August 3, 2010 at 5:04am
7 lbs. 2 oz.  21 1/5 in

Look at that face!  He looks so peaceful!

We also know Russ and Becca from Tampa.  I first met Becca when she was in the Stake Young Womens presidency and I was in the Young Womens presidency in our ward.  Becca is super outgoing and friendly and I immediately liked and admired her.  She is a great role model because she is such a strong, grounded woman who is confident and it's apparent that she knows who she is.  She is a great example of what a modern Mormon woman should be!  Russ and Becca also have a daughter, Eve who is their miracle baby and she is 2.

Both of these gals had all natural water births.  Did you hear me...???  ALL NATURAL!  Can you say...Strong, powerful, amazing women?!!!!  I'm lucky to know them.  I just wish I lived near them again because I miss them and wish I could visit them!

2 comments:

  1. Aw, you are so sweet Kendra!! I don't feel worthy of such kind words! Did I tell you we are coming down there November 2011? I know it's still a ways away, but something to look forward too! Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kendra! I am just catching up on some blog reading and I just got caught up on your blog. You are too sweet. You are such a great friend. We miss you tons! And thank you so much for the card! It was so precious! LOVE and hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete