Tuesday, August 25, 2009

More Blakeley pics

Proud Papa with his baby. Check out Blakeley "pirating" us with her one eye as Tyson calls it! She does this all the time!
I love this pic of Blakeley & I. I love to give her smooches!!!
One of her first sponge baths...
Tummy time. Blakeley is so strong! Believe it or not but since she was born, she's been able to hold her head up & look around. It's crazy! This is such a cute pic. I love the hair! I think it's already starting to get a little lighter.

3 comments:

  1. She is so cute! I've been waiting for an update :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The belly picture is so dang cute! I can't wait to see her! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need your email I had to put our blog on private and change the name so email me at elkins04@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete